Your privacy is important to us. It is Amorette Digital Solutions’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any personal information we may collect from you across our website or when you use our services.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the products or services you request;
- To respond to your inquiries and questions; and
- To send you email marketing communications including newsletters and promotional material. A separate opt-in consent is required to receive email marketing communications. You can also opt-out of receiving these communications from us at any time by following the opt-out or “unsubscribe” instructions provided in your email or by contacting us as set out below.
Cookies help us understand which parts of our website are the most popular, where our visitors are going and how much time they spend there. Some of the cookies used on our website may be third party cookies, such as trusted analytics solutions. This information is anonymous and aggregated with information tracked across all site users.
You can decide if and how your computer will accept a cookie by configuring your preferences or options with most Internet browsers. If you erase or block cookies, some parts of the website may not function properly.
DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may share your personal information:
- To a third party engaged by Amorette Digital Solutions’ to perform functions on our behalf, such as e-newsletters (ActiveCampaign).
- To respond to valid legal process, for example, in response to a court order, a subpoena, or other legal requests for information.
- To an entity or individual in connection with a business transaction, including a merger or sale involving Amorette Digital Solutions’.
We do not sell, trade, or license your personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
Please be aware that any information sent or received over the Internet may be intercepted, lost or altered. We cannot guarantee the security of any communication to or from Amorette Digital Solutions. Amorette Digital Solutions does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet
This policy was last modified on October 2020.
If you have any concerns about how your privacy is protected at Amorette Digital Solutions, or to please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.